The Sheikh Zayed Private Academy for Boys honors the past and educates for the future by developing confident, committed, creative and caring young people of integrity who achieve to their highest academic potential and are armed with an internationally competitive education and are well-positioned to succeed in the world of tomorrow.
The School's Vision statement is as follows:
A vibrant, active community school that honors the past, educates for the future and prepares our leaders of
To achieve our vision, we work to realize our core values which include:
• Pursuing excellence in all that we do
• Celebrating achievement and participation of all
• Appreciating and fostering UAE National Identity that support the National Agenda
• Cherishing the community and the environment
• Promoting Islamic, moral and ethical values and Arabic culture and language
• Promoting respect, responsibility, belonging and caring
• Developing leadership capacity and global citizenship
We achieve this through our blended curriculum, based on the Ministry of Education standards for Arabic subjects together with an American curriculum aligned with Massachusetts Common Core State Standards for subjects delivered in English.
Our program is further developed through our unique programs, including The Sheikh Zayed Future Leaders Award, Qu’ran Memorisation Program and Eyal Zayed Program, among others.
Being one of only 420 Apple Distinguished Schools in the world gives our students distinctive opportunities geared to get them ready for today’s fast paced world. Our one-to-one iPad program, couple with our LEGO suites, green screen room, and state of the art facilities allow students to extend learning beyond textbooks and the classroom to the increasingly digital world we live in.