1.1 Information we gather
We may collect and process the following information in electronic and/or physical form (the “Information”) from you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site, including information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to a service, posting material or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with the Site.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site or otherwise and of the fulfilment of your orders.
· Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access.
· Details of connections you make to us or the Site via social networks.
1.2 Password and Confidentiality
If you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures for a registration-only section of the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user name for the Site and you are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. We do not have the means to check the identities of people using the Site and we will not be liable where your password or user name is used by someone else. You agree to notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorised use of your password or user name of which you become aware. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms or the terms and conditions of use of the Site.
1.3 How we use the Information
We use the Information held about you in the following ways:
· To register your application.
· To ensure that the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To allow you to participate in any interactive features of the Site, when you choose to do so.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
1.4 Will we share the Information with third parties
We may share the Information held about you with our suppliers and professional advisers, to the extent necessary to enable them to supply their services to us. Otherwise, except if we are required to do so by law or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use and other agreements, we will not share the Information held about you with anyone else.
Any Information provided to us by teachers or other job applicants for the purposes of finding employment may be disclosed to relevant prospective employers from the GEMS network of schools, and we may keep copies on file for the purpose of keeping records of applications and consideration for future employment opportunities.
1.5 Where we store and process the Information
1.6 IP address information
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes and to help us improve the Site. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
1.7 Information Security
If you provide us with personal data over the Internet, you should be aware that data transmission via this medium cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we will take all reasonable efforts to protect such personal data, you acknowledge that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal data provided by these means and you provide it to us at your own risk. Once received, we have appropriate technical and organisational security measures in place to protect the data that resides on our servers.
However, we do not warrant the security of our servers, nor do we warrant that the Information will be completely secure or not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet.
1.8 Your rights over your personal information / Contact
You have the right to access the Information we hold about you, and to have such Information corrected if it is wrong. We may request proof of your identity before we disclose such information to you.
You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can do this by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by websites that you visit.
· Internet Explorer 7 and 8
· Internet Explorer 9
If you use a different web browser, please contact the browser maker for instructions on disabling cookies. Please note that, if you disable cookies in your browser, some aspects of the Site, and of other websites, may stop working.fsdf